Friday, October 17, 2008

Let the Technopreneurial Revolution Begin!

To my fellows @ Pilosopong Tasyo Technopreneurs' Cooperative (defunct)

Hi, Ka-Tasyo!

Eventhough our cooperative is gone, I know that our technopreneurial spirit is still alive! In this light, may I suggest that this e-group be a network of Filipinos with technopreneurial spirit who will continuously strive to look for ways on how to develop one's self and in the process help the country develop as well through technology, its management, and entrepreneurship!

And to put my money where my mouth is, I am starting a somewhat technology-based business, albeit informal, that will serve coffee as well and I am looking for a good and cheap but quality coffee bean supplier or store. You might know one or some seller/operator/ owner? Preferably easily accessible from Quezon City. I will be glad for any kind of assistance from anyone of you here in our group.

Let's start this technopreneurial revolution!! !


Best regards,

Jong San Pedro

No comments: